Action Games for PC Free Download Without Graphics Card: From Platformers to Roguelites, We Have It All
Many of us are stuck at home with our laptops with integrated graphics. You must have wondered at some point, what are the best games for PC without graphics card? Can your non-gaming computer run any games? It sure can!
action games for pc free download without graphics card
But, if you really want the run the best games for PC without graphics card like the Counter Strike: Global Offensive, you can do that too. Just be ready to lower your resolution and display quality, and you will be able to sustain playable frame-rates.
It turns out that if you lower your in-game graphics and resolution, you can play Rocket League Soccer on integrated graphics too! Making it one of the best games for PC without graphics card. It is free to play now, and the online community is already great! The game-play is very addictive too!
If you are stuck at home for days and have nothing to do, you might try the World of Warships. It may not be the best games for PC without graphics card in terms of graphics fidelity and story-line, but the multiplayer battles will keep you hooked for days!
Individuals that have a high inclination for gaming always prefer playing modern games. They provide high-end visuals powered by dedicated GPUs, immersive surround sound, detailed gameplay, and perhaps console-based control over PCs. Such games cannot be played on low-end Computers and laptops, at least not without annoying lags and crashes, by users looking for a joyful gaming experience. Yet you can choose from options to play games on a PC without a graphics card.
It has been almost two decades since the game was released, but are world championships held for the same. It is highly popular among young masses and has a cult following, which is unlikely to diminish even in the future. Though the game has been overshadowed by its successor Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and PUBG, all still love the old one. It is one of the good games to play without a graphics card on your Windows PC.
Given its old age, CS 1.6 is probably one of the best playable PC games without a graphics card. No stutters, no crashes, no resolution issues; CS 1.6 would run as fast and smooth on any modern PC, and no other game might give you the adventure and thrill like this one.
The highly anticipated sequel to Max Payne, The Fall of Max Payne, did not disappoint me at all. I played the game years after its release when better alternatives were available, but this one got into me. Everything about this game is to be loved, from its darker tone and a gripping narrative to the intense atmosphere and exciting storyline. Thankfully, I can still play this game on PC without a graphics card and enjoy the nostalgia of powerful gun battle action.
While there are successors to the game, they might not be playable on a PC without a graphics card; however, Vice City would run quite smoothly without tweaking up your game settings. This is another one of the good games to play without a graphics card.
Comparatively small in storage size, the game could be easily played on PC without a graphics card, along with its sequel Project I.G.I.: Covert Strike. For those who love the game, the third installment with modern-day graphics detailing is to be released in 2021, which is currently titled Project I.G.I.: Origins.
* Brawlhalla: free fighting game for pc without graphics card
* Super Animal Royale: free 2D battle royale game for pc without graphics card
* AdVenture Capitalist: free business simulation game for pc without graphics card
* Cube Escape: Paradox: free point-and-click adventure game for pc without graphics card
* Ann: free horror game for pc without graphics card
* Just Cause 2: open world action game for pc without graphics card
* Owlboy: 2D platformer game for pc without graphics card
* Cult of the Lamb: town manager-dungeon crawler game for pc without graphics card
* Railbound: train-themed puzzle game for pc without graphics card
* Hollow Knight: metroidvania game for pc without graphics card
* Stardew Valley: farming simulation game for pc without graphics card
* Terraria: sandbox survival game for pc without graphics card
* Undertale: role-playing game for pc without graphics card
* Portal: puzzle-platformer game for pc without graphics card
* Half-Life 2: first-person shooter game for pc without graphics card
* Limbo: atmospheric puzzle-platformer game for pc without graphics card
* Bastion: action role-playing game for pc without graphics card
* FTL: Faster Than Light: roguelike space strategy game for pc without graphics card
* Papers, Please: dystopian document thriller game for pc without graphics card
* Hotline Miami: top-down action game for pc without graphics card
* Celeste: challenging platformer game for pc without graphics card
* Minecraft: sandbox building game for pc without graphics card
* The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth: roguelike dungeon crawler game for pc without graphics card
* Spelunky: roguelike platformer game for pc without graphics card
* Shovel Knight: retro-style platformer game for pc without graphics card
* Cuphead: run and gun platformer game for pc without graphics card
* Into the Breach: turn-based strategy game for pc without graphics card
* Slay the Spire: roguelike deck-building game for pc without graphics card
* Dead Cells: roguelike metroidvania game for pc without graphics card
* Hades: roguelike action role-playing game for pc without graphics card
While the latest versions require some dedicated GPU specs, the versions before 2014 can be played without much hassle without a graphics card. Though some users claim to play versions 2015 and 2016 without dedicated GPU, it may require you to compromise over game resolution.
League of Legends is a free to play game where multiple players can play together. In a player vs player combat the teams take up different styles to win points and defeating others is set as the main goal. Players can spend on character customization and this is what makes this RPG game unique storylines. It can be easily run on PC without graphics card because of its low on system resources.
Yes, it is possible to play PC games without a graphics card. There are multiple options to pick from, and you are ready to play them on your PC. You can also find a few free Windows 10 PC games without a graphics card.
Yes, you can play GTA 5 without a graphics card on your computer. But, you need to understand that it will be shifted on a low resolution as the PC requires a graphics card for the visuals. Although you can alternatively play GTA: Vice City as one of the games to play without a graphics card on your computer.
Yes, there are options to play certain games on your computer without GPU. We have listed out the best games to play without a graphics card in this blog post. Take a look at these games and find out the variety of the game genre you find for the games that can be played without a graphics card.
Yes, you can have a PC without a graphics card easily. If you are not interested in using the PC for high visuals for games and other such applications, you can get a PC without a graphics card. Although it is a good idea to have a PC with a graphics card.
N.B. Please do not play these games in high graphics settings. If you have a decent graphics card like the Nvidia GeForce 210 or something similar then you can try to play these games in high graphics settings.
So, these are the games for 2GB RAM PC without the graphics card. There are so many games out there but these are my favorite one. This list can be expanded if you have a 4GB of RAM and a decent graphics card on your PC.
They might not be quite the visual feasts that they were when first released, but Half-Life and Half-Life 2 are still fantastic games and being able to play through them without a graphics card is a real treat.
This creepy 2010 game still holds up in the scare department and is more about walking slowly through a spooky castle than fast-paced action. As this is one of the older games on our list, it ran great, even with all the graphics options set to high. Fortunately, it's been updated many times over the years to include features such as Xbox controller support.
However, Gothic 2 is a single player game. In game you need to fight against different monsters to win and go forward. Gothic 2 include the city of Khorinis, This game has unique concept and also one of the best open world games for low end PC free download.
Fast forward a few years, and hardware had finally caught up: Crysis 3 was no longer a hardware-melting game! And thankfully nowadays, Crysis 3 seems like an easy-to-run game: it only requires 3 GB of RAM (and a 1GB VRAM graphics card). If your system is able to run Crysis 3 (or the previous 2 games), you should definitely check them out because these are really awesome shooter games with some amazing graphics.
If you've ever wondered whether it's possible to build a gaming PC without a graphics card and still play games, then we've done just that to bring you the answer. The idea here is to see if you can buy and build something that'll work until you can afford a good graphics card.
There are a number of CPUs from both Intel and AMD which offer integrated graphics. That's a graphics chip specifically built into the CPU which can be used to play certain games and carry out graphically intensive tasks. Generally, these aren't good enough to fully replace a dedicated graphics card but they can give enough power to play some games.
There are a number of games out there which will work with a CPU. These games are more CPU intensive than others and are able to run without a graphics card. The list of games might even surprise you:
We played a number of these games - including Rainbow Six Siege, Rise of the Tomb Raider and CS:Go on a 1080p display. The experience was as you'd expect without a graphics card. You have to run everything on low settings if you want good performance but we managed to get a smidge under 30 FPS with these games and it was good enough to play.